Talent agents are the gatekeepers of the very best work in the voice-over industry, often handling individual jobs with payouts into the six figures. If you want to be a part of this world you NEED agency representation, and you need to know which agents are right for you!
See and hear J. Michael Collins and special guest
Liz Atherton of
TAG Talent in this exclusive
VoiceOverXtra webinar recording to learn how to get and keep agents at all levels of the voice-over business.
J. Michael has been an agency-represented talent for over 20 years, and
has more than 15 agents throughout the USA and around the world.
Liz is the head of TAG Talent,
one of the most prominent and activist agencies
in the industry, and is a fierce advocate for talent and for fair pay.
TAG Talent represents professional, award-winning actors and VO artists, as well as impressive rising stars, and consistently appears in the top 1% of IMDB's "power" talent agencies.
YOU WILL LEARN ...
In this deep-dive webinar, J. Michael and Liz drill down in JMC's usual detailed style to teach you about:
- Why agency representation is a critical element of a smart VO income mix.
- Why the best jobs almost strictly go through talent agents.
- What kind of jobs agencies handle, and those that they don't.
- The three categories of agencies, and where each should fit into your business plan.
- What you need to attract agency representation, and how it differs from major LA & NYC agents to local agencies.
- How being union or non-union affects your ability to gain representation.
- How to keep an agent once you get one.
- How many agents you need.
- Mistakes that talent make when applying for representation
- Mistakes that talent make with the agents they have.
If you don't yet have any agent, or are looking to add new representation or break into big-league LA & NYC representation, this webinar will remove the mystery and help you achieve your goal.
Your Trusted Source
VoiceOverXtra, the voice over industry's leading online resource for voice over success
- your trusted daily source for
industry news, training and resources.
Questions? Please contact
John Florian @ 203-218-8981