Special webinar guest
designed, voiced, and cast E-Learning projects
for clients such as Domino's Pizza and Ford Motor Company.
In this free-flowing 2-1/4 hour webinar, J. Michael guides an interview-style discussion where
John reveals ...
- What the E-Learning development process looks like from the inside, from start to finish.
- The thinking and motivation behind how E-Learning content is created.
- The costs and processes involved in E-Learning development.
- Why picking the right voice is so critical.
- What kinds of voices are in demand in today's E-Learning marketplace.
- Trends in the E-Learning space, and how it is evolving.
- Why clients or developers select one voice, and not another.
- How to stand out in the audition process.
- How to demonstrate your professional value to a buyer who is considering using an employee voice.
- Buyers' expectations regarding workflow and delivery.
- Buyers' expectations regarding audio standards.
- How to keep an E-Learning client for the long haul.....and how to lose one.
PLUS, J. Michael and John
in a lively and informative