In this exclusive
J. Michael Collins
discusses and demonstrates the techniques that
he uses to book tens of thousands of dollars
in Medical Narration work each year.
Like E-Learning, Medical Narration is a rapidly growing part of the voice over industry and requires both proficiency and the ability to connect with copy in order to succeed.
Yet Medical Narration often pays more than
the average E-Learning module -
with rates between $2,000-$3,000 per finished hour
Discover from J. Michael how you can be a part
of this growing field.
PS: Already performing Medical Narrations? Great! Learn how to increase your bookings.
YOU WILL ...
- Learn the landscape of the Medical Narration voice over industry
- Find where to connect with clients
- Gain an understanding of Medical Narration market rates
- Discover what it takes to be competitive as a Medical narrator
- Learn performance and proficiency techniques
- Learn how Medical Narration is moving into the gamified E-Learning model
- Learn how to not just book clients, but also to keep them
- NOTE: You do NOT need a medical background to succeed in medical narrations
Watch J. Michael demonstrate
his medical narration techniques live,
with multiple variations.