Letter from the Editor
to the return of CMG Journal. I am very excited to return as the CMG Journal managing editor, and look forward to working with our members, authors and CMG leadership to bring you the best all-around performance focused publication in the industry.
CMG is pleased to present 2017 Issue 1 of the CMG Journal. This "
Best of the Best" issue features award winning conference papers from the past ten years on: Data Visualization, Problem Management, Dashboards, SSD?Flash Performance in Storage, Analytical Performance Models, and Kalm Capacity Planning.
- Better Information from Better Data Visualization
Nicole Arksey and
- Say Goodbye to Post Mordems, Say Hello to Effective Problem Management
- How to Build Tabular Dashboards Using Proc Report
Raff rushton, and
- Analyzing SSD/Flash Performance in High-End Storage
Dr. Cor Meenderinck
- Dynamic Derivation of Analytical Performance Models in Autonomic Computing Environments by
Dr. Daniel Menasce
- A Kalm Approach to Capacity Planning - Road Rules
We are actively soliciting papers for future issues of CMG Journal. We are planning on publishing four issues per year, with a goal of five high quality papers per issue. Our next issue is planned for June 2017 and we are currently reviewing submissions. Please consider writing a paper for the CMG Journal. You can submit your papers, as well as feedback to us at email@example.com.
It's good to be back writing these letters and serving our members as the CMG Journal Editor again. Thanks again for reading, and we hope you enjoy this issue.
Stephen R. Guendert, Ph.D