You no doubt hear about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in discussions about evidence-based practices, and how it can be helpful for so many people.
But - how much do you really know about this important practice?
CPI's new module "
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Overview, Tools and Interventions" provides a solid foundation of knowledge about CBT.
Participants learn about:
- The background, theory, concepts and principles of CBT,
- Tools including functional analysis and interventions such as cognitive restructuring and behavioral activation, and
- Additional resources for learning about CBT
To access this module:
- Log into the Learning Community using your username and password at: https://rfmh.csod.com/client/rfmh/default.aspx
- Click on "Browse for Training"
- Click on "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/Social Skills Training"
- Click on "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Overview, Tools and Interventions"
- Click on "Launch"