With the new year we bring our attention to Heart Disease. There are many things we can do to improve our heart health. We have recently added a number of new resources about Heart Disease and Stroke to
- Images of Aging: Ageism, Anti-Aging and Anti-Ageism
- Technology to Support Aging in Place
- New Threads in Later Life: Supporting LGBTQ Older Adults in Their Care
- Age-Friendly Communities in Ontario: Trends, Successes & Common Challenges
- Living Well With Dementia - It's TIme!
- OASIS - Senior Support Living Program
- Social Policy as a Means to Better Health
- Values-based Advance Care Planning
- Little Button Goes to the Hospital
Our Call for Abstracts for oral presentations is open until January 18th. If you have participated in research related to aging and would like to give a 10 minute oral presentation please click
We are pleased to share an open access overview course on
. A different overview will be featured each month. This month we welcome you to take an overview course on
Pain Management in the Elderly
. Please note that you will need Adobe Flash Player to run the course.
If you are involved with or know of a research project related to aging or the care of older adults we would like the opportunity to share that information with our audience. Please contact
with the details you would like to share.
Wishing you Happy New Year!