Call for Proposals
Proposal Deadline: October 12, 2012
MEDA's 18th National Conference will take place on Friday, April 5th and Saturday, April 6th, 2013 at the Sheraton Hotel in Needham, MA. MEDA welcomes proposals from providers, academicians, educators, advocates, and all other interested persons.
Please read the proposal document thoroughly so that you have an understanding of what the conference committee is looking for.
Be sure to fill out all required information.
Click here to download Conference RFP and Application
- Deadline for submission of proposals is Friday, October 12
- Submit completed application with a copy of CV/resume to email@example.com or fax to 617-558-1771
- Speakers will receive a discounted rate to attend the conference
- CEUs will be available at the conference
- Applicants will be notified by November 9, 2012 concerning the status of their proposal
For more information, please contact Mary Korba at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-558-1881x18