On Thursday, April 5, we held our Annual Campaign Finale at the Best Western Gateway Grand. During the event we honored our top workplace campaigns, our Small Business Partners, 2017-2018 event sponsors and United Way community supporters.
This year we highlighted the following campaigns:
- Publix, our "LIVE UNITED 2017" award recipient.
- UF Health, Nationwide, Enterprise Holdings, AvMed, and Infinite Energy who received the "Give. Advocate. Volunteer" award.
- Duke Energy and Florida Public Utilities -- our Best "Out of Area" Workplace Campaign award winners.
- BBI Construction, TD Bank, Alachua County Tax Collector, Dollar General, and Koss Olinger for earning the "Top Workplace Campaign Growth" award.
- Florida Food Service for providing the "Best Year-Round Campaign" award.
- Koss Olinger, Enterprise Holdings, and Capital City Bank for their recognition for the "Most Employee Participation" award.
- Catholic Charities for being named the Impact Partner with the "Most Employee Participation".
Special recognition to our Campaign Finale sponsor, Florida Food Service!