SQL Server - DBA
Leverage Your Skills in this
Excellent Health Care System
Oracle - Windows - Unix - AS400
|One of the Sacramento Valley's most respected health systems has quietly been growing over the past several years. This West Coast Health System provides a quality work environment and a solid mission and value Charter. |
SQL Server DBA
A respected healthcare system is seeking a SQL Server EXPERT to assist in leveraging technology and improving the performance of servers and databases. The organization is running Oracle, Windows, Unix, AS400 and numerous applications that affect patient care.
Work with the current DBA to maximize the capabilities, document and implement best practices, manage a variety of small to mid-sized projects.
- Project scoping: leading a client through the process of uncovering their project objectives and measures of success and then devising a strategy to meet those goals
- Devising creative solutions to business issues through SQL Server features and functionality
- Reducing workflow and business process goals to automated functions
- Software installation & configuration
- Complex report, statement format, e-bill and document template writing, heavy emphasis of Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Data manipulation projects (mergers, database splits, platform upgrades)
- Import and export writing, Trigger writing
- Integration & Interface Solutions
- Convert complex relational data into SQL databases
- Analyze data and determine methodology for conversions
- Ability to use various software tools to manipulate client data and populate databases.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 4-year degree preferred
- 10 years experience in at least one of the following: SQL, database management and design, complex report writing, trigger writing, macro programming, integrations, import/export writing, relational database conversions
- Read and decipher complex instructions, data models, systems architecture
- Expert level Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Heavy experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary $80-90K, DOE
Contact us for immediate consideration!