Caron Butler's Valentine's Day Tips
Top Five Ways to Impress Your Girl
Dallas, TX (February 11)... Caron Butler, two-time NBA All-Star with the Dallas Mavericks, has been called one of the NBA's best forwards, one of the NBA's best dressed, and he is also one of the league's best sources for relationship advice. He credits open communication and honesty for the success of his own marriage with wife Andrea, whom he proposed to after one year of dating when the two met at their alma mater University of Connecticut. But even nine years later, he is still under the gun, like most guys, to make Valentine's Day a memorable day for the special woman in his life.
Here are the top five ways to impress your girl on Valentine's Day from the love doctor Caron Butler himself:
1. Take Her To The Spa: It is a relaxing way to enjoy the day together, and you know she'll love it.
2. A Romantic Dinner: You probably should have reservations at a restaurant by now. If you don't, then think about staying in and cooking for her. She'll be impressed.
3. Roses: Do not mess that up. A must on Valentine's Day.
4. Jewelry: All women love jewelry. Need I say more?
5. Take her to a play: It will show your sensitive side and is sure to score you some points.
6. Bonus-Romantic getaway: Instead of going home that evening, take her to spend the night at a bed and breakfast or hotel.
Follow Caron Butler on Twitter for more information at www.Twitter.com/realtuffjuice.
# # #
Contact: Jeremy Silkowitz, Swanson Communications, 202-783-5500