January 11, 2013
Dear Loyola Families,
It is time to get ready for the kickoff of the Catholic United Financial Raffle that we are participating in for the first time this year. We are excited about this opportunity for our school, as it will allow us to raise money for many of our on-going needs and to support activities for all of our students through Loyola Parent Association. Catholic United Financial pays for everything - marketing materials, tickets, gambling license, and prizes. 100% of the ticket sales is ours to keep!
Important details for you to know include:
- The Raffle period will be from January 23rd, 2013 - March 1st, 2013. Each LCS student is asked to sell 10 tickets. The raffle tickets are $5 each. We are also asking each employee to sell 10 tickets. The LPA committee has set a goal of raising $35,000.
- Please attend the All School Kick-off Supper on January 23, 5:30-6:15pmin the GCC Cafeteria. There will be a short program at 6:30pm when we will explain the details of the raffle, review the timeline, and distribute your numbered tickets. The LPA group is in charge of this event and will be sending you information throughout the raffle period. In addition Mike Schmidt, CUF Council officer, will make an announcement at the kickoff about another opportunity for Loyola and your family to financially benefit during the raffle.
Ticket buyers will not only be supporting Loyola Catholic School through their purchase, but will also have the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes:
- The Grand Prize winner gets to choose from a 2013 Ford Escape or $25,000 cash!
- Other top prizes include:
- Super Bowl Tickets or Cruise
- Twins Suit Tickets or Basilica Block Party VIP Tickets
- Camera Packages
- Apple iPads
- Xbox 360 Connects
- Kindle Fire Tablets
- Apple and Visa Gift Cards
All of our students and their classrooms will be eligible to win prizes such as a Kindle Fire, pizza party, out of uniform passes, and gift cards! In addition, thanks to the LPA, our employees will have the opportunity to win individual and group prizes. Four families will receive $50 Scrip certificate for attending the Kickoff Supper.
We look forward to seeing you at the kickoff supper on January 23rd. Thank you in advance for supporting this raffle for our school.
Shelley Schultz Jennifer Hatkins, Liz Swanson, Angie Winch
President/Principal Loyola Parent Association Committee