Stroll for Strong Kids Takes Flight Saturday
If you're walking:
- Make it easier on yourself on the day of the Stroll, by dropping off donations early and getting first dibs on t-shirts between noon and 7 p.m. today, June 1, at 300 East River Road.
- On-site registration starts at 8 a.m. Saturday, June 1, at the University of Rochester's River Campus.
- The Stroll for Strong Kids starts at 10:30 a.m. Saturday. See the map of the route here.
If you're running:
- Runners for the 5K can pick up their registration packets between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. today, June 1, at MedVed Running and Walking, 3400 Monroe Ave.
- On-site registration for the 5K runs from 7:30 to 8:15 a.m.
- The 5K starts at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, June 1, at the University of Rochester's River Campus. You'll find the 5K route map here.
- Wilson Boulevard will close at 7:30 a.m. for the 5K race.
- Stroll participants can park in the Hill Court Lot, Intercampus Road Lot, Park Lot and Lot 1. A parking map is available here.
- Please enter through Lot 1, via the Kendrick Road entrance, and park in the Intercampus Road Lot in the furthest available parking spot from the entrance to Intercampus Road.
- Shuttles will run from the parking lots to the event from 8:30 to 10 a.m. and from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Shuttles are not open during the Stroll walk.)
Watch this video from last year's Stroll for a sneak peak on some of the fun you're in store for at this year's event.
To give hope to children and their families today, please make a gift to Golisano Children's Hospital.