Celebrate MOM this weekend and check out May Market Days - May 12-13 - in LeClaire!
- Now - May 12, 10am-5pm: Expressions in Threads is having a "The Boss Is Away Sale". Fabric, notions, patterns and more on sale! Purchases up to $50 are 10% off. Purchases $50.01 to $150 are 15% off. Purchases $150.01 to $300 are 20% off. Purchases over $300 are 25% off.
- Now - May 12: Surprise Mom with hand-dipped strawberries from The Shameless Chocoholic. They are taking orders now for pick up on Saturday, May 12. Call them at 563-289-1339 or stop in the store and order.
- Now - May 12: Letty's Designs and Home Décor has several Unique Mother's Day bouquets to choose from to make that special woman in your life smile! Call to order 563-289-2359 or order online at www.lettysdesigns.com . Don't delay placing your order - Mother's Day is May 13!
- Now - May 13: Celebrate all of the women in your life with a beautiful Mother's Day gift from Isabel Bloom and save $5 off your order of $25 or more! They have just what mom wants for her home and garden - Penelope Planter, Spotted Mushrooms, Snail, and a Heart Bowl filled with Lillie & Pine Bath Soaps and Lotions. Let them put together a gift for you! Not valid with any other offers.
- Friday & Saturday, May 11-12: LeClaire Community Library book sale at the Library, 323 Wisconsin Street.
- Friday, May 11, 5-8pm: Wide River Winery Tasting Room has live music by Lee Blackmon. He sings the songs you know, and a microphone will be provided for those that want to sing along!
- Friday, May 11, 8pm: Green Tree Brewery has Rock Star Bingo. It's free to play for fun and a chance to win free beer!
- Saturday & Sunday, May 12-13:May Market Days. Sidewalk sales, Mother's Day discounts, live music, food and drink specials, crafts for kids and adults, book sale, and more.
- Antique Archaeology has 10% off special items for Mom's Day gifts!
- Artswork has $5 off any Lizzy James bracelet. This is the latest HOT item - Mom will love it!
- Aunt Hatties
- Bela has 1/2 priced iced tea & lemonade.
- The Crane & Pelican Cafe has $5 Sangrias on May 12
- Divine Dezigns by LauraLee has clearance Sidewalk Sales on many great items on Saturday.
- Grasshoppers Gift Shop: Find the Grasshopper Figurine in the shop and receive a discount!
- Isabel Bloom: Receive $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- LeClaire Olive Oil Co.has olive oil and balsamic vinegar samples.
- The Shameless Chocoholic has beautiful gift box assortments for Mom AND will be in their NEW location at 101 South Cody Road (right next door to Isabel Bloom).
- Two Gems Boutique has a wonderful kids' Mother's Day charm necklace activity for them to make their mom a special necklace. Activity will be available Saturday & Sunday and the cost starts at $4 for necklace with one charm; additional charms are $1.
- Unique Creations & Sassy Pants Boutique has FREE rock painting for all ages
- Urban Classic Home has Mother's Day Specials thru out the whole store - May 9-13!
- Wide River Winery Tasting Room - May 12 - buy a $25 gift card for Mom and receive a free $5 gift card for yourself. May 13 - get $5 off a pitcher of their refreshing Frappe Vino's (wine slushies).
- Saturday, May 12, 4-7pm: Mississippi River Distilling Company & Cody Road Cocktail House has live music by Leon Majcen outside on the patio.
- Sunday, May 13: Wide River Winery Tasting Room is open on Mother's Day and offering a few specials to help celebrate the day including $5 off a pitcher of their refreshing Frappe Vino's (wine slushies).
- Sunday, May 13, 10am, 12pm or 2pm: Mother's Day Brunch at Steventon's Riverfront Food & Spirits! Adults: $34.99 | Kids (5-12) $14.99 | 4 & under is free. Please call for reservations - 563-289-3600.
- Sunday, May 13, 11am-2pm: Mother's Day Brunch at the The Faithful Pilot. $25 for two courses. Call 563-289-4156 for reservation.
- Does Mom enjoy beer tasting & shopping? Get tickets and take her to Shops With Hops!
Saturday, May 19, 3-6pm: Shops with Hops - beer tasting at various shops in downtown LeClaire. Find more information on their Facebook page "Shops with Hops." Purchase $20 tickets here: https://www.facebook.com/events/480538712344556/
- Would Mom enjoy a fun sightseeing cruise aboard the Riverboat Twilight?
Saturday-Monday (Memorial Day Weekend), May 26 - May 28, 11am, 1pm, 3pm: Riverboat Twilight 1-1/2 hour Sightseeing Cruises. Advance tickets and information can be found at: http://riverboattwilight.com/
- Don't know what to get Mom? She would love LeClaire Chamber of Commerce Chamber Bucks! These spend just like cash in LeClaire and can be purchased at Ascentra Credit Union, Blackhawk Bank & Trust, and First Central State Bank.
LeClaire, Iowa is located at the intersection of Highway 67/Great River Road and Interstate 80 at exit 306. This charming town is just a scenic 2 minute drive to Lock & Dam 14, just off of highway 67, along the Mississippi River. Lock and Dam 14 is only a few miles from all the LeClaire hotels and is known for some of the BEST eagle watching & photography in the country.
LeClaire is a quaint river town full of historic surprises. LeClaire offers the Twilight Riverboat 2 day Adventures, Mississippi River Distilling Company, The Buffalo Bill Museum, unique shopping and wonderful restaurants, which make LeClaire the must visit town in the Quad Cities area.
LeClaire is only 30 minutes from the Quad Cities International Airport and is also the home base location for Mike Wolfe, owner of "Antique Archaeology" and the host of "American Pickers," a cable TV show on the History Channel.
LeClaire has award winning hotels, guest houses, and bed and breakfasts with views of the Mississippi River.
If you're looking for charming and friendly, the downtown shops in LeClaire will delight you.
Also, If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Tourism Manager at 563-289-4242 x 61135 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org