I'm probably not going to send this newsletter next Monday since we will just have a two-day week before Thanksgiving Break. With that in mind, I'm feeling thankful for the year we've had so far and for the students, parents, faculty and staff who made it possible:
- The highlight of our year so far is being recognized by the United States Department of Education as a 2017 National Blue Ribbon School.
- We've been entertained by our Pep Band all year and the first concert for our Band, Choir, and Orchestra Club was amazing.
- Our fall sports teams have all completed their runs and winter sports are fired up and ready to go.
- The final curtain fell on our awesome Fall Play Saturday night.
- The Freshmen held their Day of Recollection and the Sophomores have theirs on Wednesday.
- First quarter report cards and parent/teacher conferences are checked off the list.
- Another incredibly fun Homecoming Week came to a close.
We've packed so much into these first three months that there isn't room for everything here.