Remember to use your CMO Card!
- Mason City Family YMCA
- Mason City Super 8
- Mason City Tire
- MC Parks & Rec - Highland Golf Course
For a complete list of offers, Click here!
Did your business recently receive an award, or celebrate a big milestone? Let us know!
- Drake is coming to Mason City! In the fall, Drake will partner with NIACC to offer a Master of Science in Leadership Development. Click here for more details.
- Alzheimer's Association Education Opportunity from 4-5PM on Thursday, June 15 at the Country Meadow Place.
- Please help us congragulate Dr. Hagau, a Mason City Cardiovasvular Physician, on becoming a certified diplomate in Cardiovascular Disease! Click here for the full press release.
- Mason City's first Friday Night Live is June 16 from 6-10PM in Central Park, Downtown Mason City!
- Fitness in the Park is every Saturday from June 3-August 26 in Central Park. Join the YMCA for Bootcamp from 7-8AM or Yoga from 8:15-9:15AM. Find out more here.
- Join TAI, North Iowa Corridor and NIACC for a summer of TechBrew
! June 20 will be a night of beverages and networking in Clear Lake from 5-7PM!
- The United Way is holding a Children's Book Drive to increase youth literacy! Wednesday, June 21 is collection day at various locations.
The North Iowa Autism Summit is June 23rd from 8:30AM-3PM in Clear Lake. Click here for more info.
Business After Hours Thursday June 15 | Sponsored by Art on the Plaza and Lucy & Olive
Business After Hours
this month is sponsored by Art on the Plaza and Lucy & Olive. They are excited to share with you the success of their local stores from
Thursday, June 15 on the Downtown Plaza
Learn about the local artists who will be featured in the Art on the Plaza exhibits this summer, and help celebrate the first anniversary of Lucy & Olive!
Want to win $450?! Encourage folks in your office to attend, and you could take home the winnings from our Progressive Drawing!
Last Call for Chamber Golf Outing
We are just one week out from our popular
Chamber Golf Outing
and this is the final call to fill the limited number of slots still available. Sign up your team to partake in this four-person best shot tournament at Highland Park Golf Course.
Chamber Golf Outing | Thursday, June 22, 2017
10AM Registration Opens
10:30AM Lunch Opens (included)
11AM Shotgun start
5PM Awards Banquet
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Vision North Iowa Workshops
Vision North Iowa
to build consensus, understand community values, and create a shared vision for North Iowa's economic future.
The workshops will take place at the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake on
June 13 and The Main Event (112 2nd Street SE) in Mason City on
June 14. There will be two different time slots to choose from each day,
Reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis with the first 100 for each session guaranteed a spot.
simple, colorful, and delicious, but you c
an make in a variety of
ways! The Chamber will feature a new "Recipe of the Month" each month on their
health & wellness page
, so be sure to
check it out!
Mason City Area Chamber of Commerce
9 North Federal Ave.
Mason City, IA 50401
fax (641) 423-5725
The mission of the Mason City Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote progressive community and economic development to benefit Chamber members and the North Iowa region.