Win a Raggedy Ruth Designs pattern of your choice by being the first to find a given link error.
How do you do that?
There are links all over the site. By a link I mean:
- A link to another page on the site
- A picture that doesn't show up
Simply go to the site and find the listed error types.
What isn't included: grammar, spelling, wording choices.
What do I mean by "a given link error?" There are scores of the abovementioned links in the site. Find an error and report it to me in an email [RickG@ForeverInStitches.com] or by phone [419.358.0656]. Tell us what the error is and where it is found.
If you are the first to report that error at that place on the site, then you will receive a free Raggedy Ruth Design pattern of your choice.
So, if you find one error, let us know immediately so that you will be the first. Then keep looking to find other errors, and because someone else may have beat you to that error.
Limitations and other small print
- Limit of two pattern awards per person.
- An error that repeats itself because of its position [e.g.a header or footer] counts as one error and not 19 [because the same header and footer appear on all 19 pages].
- The error must be repeatable on our computers. We have Androids, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2008. The reason for this "repeatable" requirement is that many errors are caused by a computer's configurations, security, browser [we have Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Fox].
- The errors found must be on www.ForeverInStitches.com or our linked Raggedy Ruth Designs/Forever In Stitches web-store. For example, there is a link to Accomplish Quilting's site and we want to know if that link does not work, but we will not give prizes for errors found on that site. The same exclusion is true of our other sites: RGrihalva.com, RaggedyRuthDesigns.com, and PerfectCornerRuler.com.
- The challenge will end when 200 errors are found or when the conclusion is announced in an email.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!