Child Care Aware of New Hampshire
is looking for dynamic new team players to join our ranks. If you are interested in a rewarding and fun position that helps families find high quality child care and assists early childhood programs with quality professional development and technical assistance (coaching and mentoring) then this is the place for you!
Child Care Aware of New Hampshire is seeking:
Bilingual Support Specialist
- Provides bilingual support services and consumer education for families in selecting child care.
- Facilitates trainings and provides targeted technical assistance to early childhood professionals.
- Assesses each regional area to meet cultural needs and to promote cultural competency.
- Provides interpretation in second language as necessary.
Training and Technical Assistance Specialist:
- Facilitates training opportunities.
- Provides targeted technical assistance to early childhood professionals.
- Provides support services and consumer education for families in selecting child care.
- Multiple positions available
Looking for more information or to apply to one of our employment opportunities? Go to