The Christ United App is a really great tool!!!
The app is updated weekly so, be sure to refresh your app weekly by opening it and giving it a few minutes to download the latest content each Sunday . If you haven't opened the app since last Sunday, you
may notice it "flicker" when it updates. You will also know it has refreshed when you see the current Sunday's date and the current message/sermon listed in "This Week's Services" section.
Let's look at the different sections of the app to help you get a better understanding of how it can work the best for you! (The sections listed below are located across the bottom menu of the app.)
This Week's Services
this is the section where you will spend most of your time in the app. It contains:
Livestream links to watch the sermon live or recorded
* A section for taking notes
Scripture references that are linked to Biblegateway.com
* Also, you "share" this week's message with others and when you do it will answer
the fill-in-the-blanks for you.
So ... if you share the message with a friend, they will
have the correct answers and if you miss a sermon but still want the notes, you
can share it with yourself to get the answers!!!!
Bulletin Cover - digital copy of the outside of the bulletin
Bulletin Inside - digital copy of the inside of the bulletin
Event Posters - digital copy of the event posters we put up around the church
* explains all the ways you can give to Christ United with short cuts to help you!
* easy way to let us know you are here!
* easy way to login to the church database called realm
* short and simple survey to let us know ways you would like to serve at Christ United
Talents and Gifts Survey
* this is the area where we list our partnership track classes
* each class is listed with a brief description and an audio podcast describing the class
plus the ability to
register and/or share the class info with others
* a listing of all the activities and events on the church calendar
* a listing of events where registration is required or recommended
* just click on the event, and it will take you right to the registration page
* where all the messages/sermons are archived
* the messages contain the notes, livestream links, and much more
submit a prayer request
* where you can easily submit a prayer request
directions and contact info
* the church address and phone number plus our website and email
* easy way to login to the church database called
* Periodically, we send out notifications through our app. Please be sure to have
your notifications turned ON so you don't miss these important messages. This
feature is located in the settings of your smart phone.
* When a notification is sent out, you can come here to read the entire message.
* Notifications often contain event info that you can save to your calendar
or info to share with a friend.
if you have any questions.