The Day of the Dead (
Dia de los Muertos) is said to have originated in the Aztec culture, and is now celebrated throughout Mexico. All Saint's Day of the Christian faiths honors all of the saints. And Halloween (All Hallow's Eve) is believed to have originated from ancient Celtic harvest festivals, now in modern times honoring all who are dead in many countries throughout the world.
This is also the time of year when the "veil" between worlds (or the interface between the 3rd and 4th dimensions) is said to be thinner, therefore those who have some psychic ability can sense and recognize more spirit activity.
Cindy tends to receive more requests for spirit clearings than usual around this time of year.
What can you do?
1. Remember to use the protection techniques that Cindy teaches! Need a review? Cindy's Self-Protection, Disconnection and Protection For The Home techniques are always on her Links & Info page!
2. Always CONFRONT! Ask anything you sense/see/hear: "Are you from the Light?" if it is not, it usually leaves immediately. If you don't confront a spirit in this manner, it may easily disguise itself as someone you knew, an Angel, or another spirit you may recognize.
3. Don't go to cemeteries to try to encounter spirits! Cindy finds cemeteries to be quiet most of the time.
4. If you must watch horror films or go on a haunted tour of some kind, you are "asking for it!" Please see #1!
5. Most spirits are simply lost/stuck, and not harmful (unless taunted). Respect them, but set clear boundaries around yourself and your home (see #1 again). At no time is it necessary, helpful or appropriate for a spirit of a person who died and did not cross over, to remain on this plane. Remember also that just because someone no longer has a body, it doesn't mean they have any more insight or wisdom than they did when they were incarnate.
6. Don't be afraid! Remember that negative energies (such as fearful thoughts) attract negative energies.
NO spirit has more power over any human, unless it has been given permission to disrupt or harm. "Permission" is given by operating from a "victim" mentality, feeling vulnerable or being particularly insecure or weak - "asking for it." This situation is the same as dealing with a bully or other disruptive person.
Be confident and stand in your power!
Still have an issue?
Contact Cindy! Clearing people, places and things is one of her specialities, and she can clear them permanently.
Cindy at a peaceful cemetery.
Notice the name on the headstone!