Invitation to a New Scoop YYC Event
Communities, Conversations and Stories of Social Innovation
Please join us for an update on New Scoop and help shape our story lines going forward.
The lunch meeting on March 30 from noon-1:30 p.m. is for individual and organizational members as well as those considering membership.
Here are some of the conversations that have surfaced for the New Scoop team since October:
Where are the communities, what are stories and who are change makers transforming our city?
- What/where are the community hubs and how do they/might they function . . . how do they support vibrant neighborhoods?
- What are innovators doing around aging well as citizens in Calgary?
- How can the co-operative model move the dial on poverty in Calgary?
- How do we become even more permeable and transformative as place-based faith communities?
- How do we all leverage the opportunity of Canada' s 150th Anniversary in 2017 for eruptions of gratitude and joy, reveling in the goodness of our life in Canada, as well as supporting innovative thinking and conversations around our awesome choices as we shape the Canada of the next 150 years?
- How are we continuing the journey of community healing, accelerated by Narcisse Blood, Michael Green and the Making of Treaty 7?
Please join us.
The event is being held at 100 402 30 Ave NE in Calgary.
Click here to register.