You are currently enrolled in Contractor Co-op and have
Matching Funds available for the 2015-2016 program cycle.
This letter is to provide an update on the following program changes that took effect on August 22:
Matching Fund Cap Increase:
- The Co-op Matching Fund cap has increased to $20,000 through December 31, 2016!
- Please send all pre-approval requests to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of the Contractor Portal.
- All pre-approval requests must provide an upfront quote. Marketing projects must submit both the quote and draft design. An upfront quote will allow us to reserve and guarantee your funds for the project prior to the final purchase.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, projects must be pre-approved before the final purchase.
- However, if you have a recurring project (like a monthly magazine ad), please contact us to plan advanced pre-approval and reserve funds.
- To allow time for processing before the holidays, the deadline for pre-approval submission is December 23, 2016.
We highly recommend taking advantage of as much of these funds as possible before the end of the year. Please note that funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can only be guaranteed after we have pre-approved a project.
- The Co-op team is currently auditing all our contractor accounts. You may receive a request for an updated Participation Agreement, to finish enrollment with The Energy Network, or a W-9.
Thank you for your continued support and participation,
The Co-op Team at The Energy Network