ollege Information Night for 10th & 11th Grade Families
Please join us for an evening of discussion about the college planning and admissions process. We welcome you and your daughter to attend College Information Night held at Mercy High School on
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 7:00pm in the Mercy Auditorium. This is an annual event. The information presented will help you gain a comprehensive "look" at the college admissions process.
- Best "fit" factors to consider when looking at prospective colleges (location, size, program of study, academic rigor, community, etc.)
- Preparing for the application process
- ACT/SAT tests
- What Michigan's switch to the SAT for their state exam means to students
- Admission Factors (grades, trend in grades, test scores, extracurricular involvement, etc.)
- Essay, resume, and letters of recommendation
- Application timeline
We encourage all 10th and 11th grade families to attend this important event and look forward to your participation!