TO VIEW POST EVENT REPORTS & ALL-GymRat SELECTIONS (PLAYERS, PARENTS, COLLEGE COACHES)
After each GymRat event, a post-event report is prepare by the GymRat CHALLENGE Evaluation Staff
that is comprised of expert current and former professional, college, and high school coaches, professional players, and media members. That 40+ page report contains event highlights as well ALL-GymRat selections and player evaluations in all Age Divisions for one of the nation's biggest and most competitive basketball events. The GymRat Report is distributed to every college program in the United States (Division I, II, III). The report is also available to players and parents through each player's GymRat RECRUITING PROFILE (ENHANCED PROFILES only). To view the GymRat Report:
- Log into your GymRat account at https://gymratchallenge.com/gymrat/login/login.html
- Once you've logged in,:
- FOR PLAYERS & PARENTS click on the MY PROFILES link in the blue navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen. Only ENHANCED PROFILE users have access to EVENT REPORTS. To upgrade to an ENHANCED PROFILE
- Once you've logged in, click on the MY PROFILES link in the navigation bar
- Once there, click on the dashboard icon for the profile that you want to view and upgrade
- Once on the RECRUITING PROFILE, simply click on any of the red UPGRADE ME TO AN ENHANCED PROFILE icons that appear throughout the profile.
- You can also click on the black & green UPGRADE ME TO AN ENHANCED PROFILE icon that appears just under the player's name at the top of the page.
- After clicking on any of those icons, simply follow the prompts on the screen to upgrade, view all GymRat post event reports, and make your profile more visible to college coaches and evaluators across the nation.
- FOR COLLEGE COACHES click on the MY PROGRAMS link in the blue navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Once there, click on the dashboard icon for the profile/program that you want to view.
- Once on the RECRUITING PROFILE/PROGRAM, simply scroll to the EVENT REPORTS section and click on the report that you would like to view.