God opened the door for me to have a deeper connection with my neighbor this week. I pray regularly that God will open doors for new friendships in my life, especially with people who may not yet know Him. God went above and beyond to answer those prayers this week. He not only gave me time with my neighbor, but gave me an opportunity to do something I really love to do at the same time! I hope He is opening those doors for you as well.
I also got the opportunity to attend youth group Sunday night. We have a great group of young people that are learning more of God's Word every Sunday night. Finally, last night I was with the folks in our new Sermon Based Small Group (meets every Monday night), we shared our visits to other churches this past Sunday, and opened God's Word together. Though I am certainly missing the weekend gathering I am thankful for deeper connections with others in our church family and beyond.
- Join us this coming Thursday Night for Prayer @ 7 p.m.
- Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 25 - 7 p.m. for a night of prayer and praise.
- Faith Alive! Every Tuesday Night
- Sermon Base Small Group Every Monday Night
- Men's Group Every Thursday Night