Community Hope is currently accepting referrals of homeless veterans at our Hope for Veterans Program. Our 95 bed transitional housing program serves homeless veterans recovering from mental illness and/or substance abuse. Conveniently located on the grounds of the VA Medical Center in Lyons, NJ, Hope for Veterans offers homeless veterans a safe and supportive environment where they can start rebuilding their lives.
For eligibility guidelines, or to make a referral, please contact our
Admissions Planner at (908) 647-5717 ext. 325. To view and download our referral form click here.
Hope for Veterans Services
- Transitional Housing for up to two years
- Case Management and Supportive Counseling
- Employment Assistance and Training
- Onsite Computer Lab and Computer Skills Training
- Linkage to Community resources
- Access to benefits and counseling in budgeting to enhance financial self-sufficiency
- Specialized discharge planning services and linkage to affordable housing