th annual Dads & Daughters’ event is less than three weeks away!! Men, this is a rare opportunity to be both a hero to your wife and daughter(s). When you bring your daughter to the
Magliaro Lakeside retreat on July 14th, you will be giving your daughter a fun packed day on the water and your wife will get a few “daughter (and husband) free” hours. But wait – there’s more!
This event starts at 10am, so there is no need to choose between sleeping in or spending quality time with your daughter. No need to struggle to wake up your daughter or deal with her crankiness when you plead with her that all the other dad’s daughters are going.
There will be swimming (featuring a water trampoline), tubing (courtesy of Keith Verra and his speed boat), Kayaking, Knocker Ball battles, and even some interactive teaching. Even though we will be serving lunch instead of breakfast, you can rest assured we will find ways to incorporate bacon into our menu. Thanks to
Awesome Al and
Sensational Sheila for hosting us again this year.
Below are the details:
- Date & Time: July 14, 10am – 2pm
- Location: Magliaro’s Lakeside Retreat - 51 Crockett Road in Milford
- Cost: This is a cash free event.
- Ages: 0-99
- Dress Code: Tasteful summer wear appropriate for a day at a lake. Plan on wearing your suit, since there will be no changing rooms. Sorry Dads, no speedos or socks with sandals will be permitted.
- What to bring: Towels, flip flops, sunscreen, suntan lotion, sunglasses
- What not to bring: Your sons. Their chance will come in October at the Men’s BBQ.
While it is not necessary to register for the event, if would help us with planning if you could sign-up on this