Image description: The words: What do you think?
The DeafBlind Interpreting National Training and Resource Center wants to know about your experience!
We are conducting focus groups over the next few weeks with professionals who work directly and regularly with DeafBlind individuals and/or who teach DeafBlind interpreting courses in interpreter education programs.
Who Should Register:
Deaf Interpreter and Deaf Interpreter Educators Focus Groups:
*** These focus groups will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing in ASL. Maximum 6 participants per Deaf focus group.
- Mon, Oct. 9th, 5-6:30pm PST/6-7:30pm MST/7-8:30pm CST/8-9:30pm EST
- Tues, Oct. 10th, 5-6:30pm PST/6-7:30pm MST/7-8:30pm CST/8-9:30pm EST
- Thurs, Oct. 12th, 5-6:30pm PST/6-7:30pm MST/7-8:30pm CST/8-9:30pm EST
Hearing Interpreter and Hearing Interpreter Educators Focus Groups:
*** These focus groups will be conducted in Spoken English and will use an audio phone conferencing line. Maximum 8 participants per Hearing focus group.
- Tues, Oct 10th, 4-5:30pm PST/5-6:30pm MST/6-7:30pm CST/7-8:30pm EST
- Wed, Oct. 11th, 4-5:30pm PST/5-6:30pm MST/6-7:30pm CST/7-8:30pm EST
- Thurs, Oct. 12th, 4-5:30pm PST/5-6:30pm MST/6-7:30pm CST/7-8:30pm EST
Focus groups will be approximately 90 minutes. Please log on at least 10 minutes early to ensure your technology is working.
Due to capacity issues, we will follow up with all those who register if you are or are not selected for the focus group. We will also send out a focus group survey to those not selected for the focus group so you will still have an opportunity to share your input with our team. All focus groups and surveys must be completed by Friday, October 20th.