Partnership Grant Program 2016
A small group of DC MOVES members are currently working on a draft application for the Partnership Grant Program, which is a province-wide initiative to seek ideas and advice on ways to renew, streamline and modernize the relationship between the government and the Ontario not-for-profit sector. The Grant will assist in building sector capacity by investing in projects that support intra-sector cooperation, communication and networks.
The 2016 Partnership Grant Program will continue to support building the not-for profit sectors' capacity by focusing on three priority areas:
1. Program Evaluation: the Ministry is seeking project proposals that will increase capacity for program evaluation in the NFP sector;
2. Inclusive Leadership: the Ministry is seeking project proposals that will develop diversity/inclusion in leadership in the NFP sector;
3. Volunteer Management: the Ministry is seeking project proposals that will enhance capacity for Volunteer Management in the NFP sector.
The approach will be sector-wide with the objective to support two-year-long projects, which will have substantive impact on improving the ability of not-for-profit organizations to advance their mandates and operate effectively in communities across Ontario.
- Projects that support not-for-profit sector sustainability, capacity building, innovation and community building in one of the key priority areas.
- Projects must benefit as many organizations as possible, communities, and/or more than one part of the not-for-profit sector.
- Projects that demonstrate the ability to leverage corporate funding.
- Projects that will have lasting or sustainable impact on the sector.
- Projects that respond to a demonstrated need in the sector overall in relation to the priority areas listed above
Please stay tuned for an update on this very exciting opportunity!