| |Ethics for Today's Challenges - Updated Information Below!
Make sure you and your team are on top of the latest ethics and compliance issues facing lobbyists and government affairs professionals. This panel will include a Q&A session. Questions can be submitted to email@example.com
or to the registration desk at the Annual Meeting.
A panel of experts will present on the following topics:
- LDA enforcement policies and procedures
- Hot topics and FAQs on Ethics
- Revolving doors issues of the administration.
- Keith Morgan, Assistant U.S. Attorney in charge of LDA enforcement for the Justice Department
- John Sassaman, Chief Counsel and Staff Director of the Senate Ethics Committee
- Barbara Fredericks, Assistant General Counsel and Ethics Counel, Department of Commerce.
- Kate Keane, Perkins Coie
| |ALL Annual Meeting Agenda
11/27/2012 | Capital Hilton | 1001 16th Street, NW
9 AM - Registration Opens
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM - Ethics for Today's Challenges
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Networking & Coffee Break
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM - ALL Annual Meeting - Official Business
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - ALL Recognition Ceremony
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM - ALL Annual Luncheon
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - Charlie Cook
Registration is $200 for members before 11/9 and $225 after 11/9. Registration for nonmembers is $425 before 11/9 and $450 after 11/9. Nonmember registration includes one year of individual membership.