Celebrate the Season at the HUT! Join us for these Holiday Happenings:
Tuesday, Dec 5th from 6 to 8pm
Ladies' Night Out & Food Drive for the Fuquay-Varina Food Pantry
Join the TGH for refreshments, with special guests from Hook & Cleaver Joseph Fasy and Kelly DeLaire cooking up yummy deliciousness.
Book signings by
- Mark Weathington, JC Raulston's very own Arboretum Director with his new book "Gardening in the South",
- Marianne Jordan with her book "A Miser, A Manger, A Miracle. The First Christmas Carol", an interpretive retelling of the birth and crucifixion of Christ,
- Debbie Moose with "Southern Holidays: A Savor the South Cookbook", and
- Bridgette Lacy with "Sunday Dinner: A Savor the South Cookbook".
Festive fun and door prizes. FREE, registration required.
Requesting you bring canned items to party for FV food pantry.
Saturday, Dec 9th from 3:30 to 5pm
Photo op, milk & cookies with Santa! Must call (919) 552-0590 to RSVP.
Check out our Gift Connections:
- Statuary and Windchimes
- Belsnickel ringers
- Locally grown poinsettias & Christmas cactus
- Custom wreaths, both artificial and fresh wreaths
- Grab & go gifts.
- We can make fruit baskets & treat baskets from local NC products! Soaps, lotions, sprays, toffee, peanuts, and specialty mixes.
- Bertie County Peanuts.
- Tom & Jenny's sugar-free caramels! Husband and wife, dentist-made candy that is good for us.
- Old School Mill grits/cornmeal/sugar cookies/molasses.
- Julia's Southern Pantry cookie mixes/pancake mixes/dips & my favorite Boar Rub!
- Chapel Hill Toffee. Yum!
- Asheville Poppycock Popcorn.
- Sober Dough - it's so good we reordered twice!
- Pirate Candy - candied jalapeno & banana pepper and New bacon-flavored salsa.
- Debutante Farmer's Bloody Mary Mix.
- Seasonal flags in Standard and Garden sizes.
- Signature Scent soaps, spray and lotions along with Holiday Scents, all made locally!
For the Gardener:
- Cole's bird seed
- USA Made Soil Scoops
- USA Made Bird feeders
Custom NC ornaments
Holiday Gift Guide
for more ideas to please the whole family!
Gift Certificates - Always the perfect fit!
Keep those fall plants watered.
for seasonal sales and specials!
Happy Holidays, safe travels and Merry Christmas!
Nelsa and our awesome staff
Mon-Sat 9am-5pm | Sundays 12 - 4pm (through Christmas)
Open Christmas Eve, Dec 24th until 2pm, then closed Dec 25th. Join us for our Post Holiday Sale Dec 26th! Progressive Sale, stay tuned...
Closing on Sundays after Christmas for Winter.
Closed Dec 29th through January 4th. Reopen Friday, Jan 5th.
|Thank you for shopping locally!