|In the latest update for PastPerfect 5.0, we have added a new Archives Multilevel Linking report. This report will list all the child levels of a selected parent record, including the Object ID, Level of Description, Object Name, and Title.
- To access the report, click the Reports button from the Main Menu.
- Under Report Types, click the Archives button.
- Click on the Archives Multilevel Linking report name.
- Click the Run Selected Report button.
- Type in the Object ID of the highest level Parent Record. Change the Report Name if you wish.
- Click the Preview button to view the report.
If you have any questions regarding this report or other feature in the latest update, please call us at 1-800-562-6080.