made possible by the Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation
This special group of Monthly Activities is recreation-based and designed to empower Eva's Heroes participants to try something new and/or different in the local community, allowing for the opportunity to experience a more enriched life.
Join us as we explore San Antonio while building friendships and creating lasting memories. Participants will receive a Destination: San Antonio t-shirt and passport at the first activity attended.
See flyer below for more information.
Entrance is by reservation only. Activity registration will be sent by email for each outing. Click on register button in e-mail.
Registration is limited to the first 25 who register for each activity. See below * below flyer for eligibility to participate.
The first activity will be on July 16:
- Dinner at La Madeline
- Attending a performance of San Antonio Rose Live
Registration Link with details will be sent out on Monday, July 11.
Destination: San Antonio FLYER
Individuals in the Monthly Activities Program are eligible to register to participate in the following unique experiences:
- San Antonio Rose Live
- Tower of the Americas
- Fiesta Noche del Rio
- Missions Baseball
- Silver Stars
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
- Broadway in San Antonio at the Majestic Theatre
- Tommy Worrell's Diamond W Chuckwagon Supper & Cowboy Show
- The San Antonio Symphony
- Monster Truck Jam
* Eva's Heroes Monthly Activities are for individuals with intellectual special needs age 16+.
* Destination: San Antonio, Texas participants must be ambulatory.
* Eva's Heroes is committed to providing recreational opportunities that are tobacco-free, drug-free, & alcohol-free.