Detroit's Got Talent
A Special Touch Learning Center Incorporated Production
Saturday, April 28 | 10:00am – 4:00pm
Wayne State University
An Opportunity for Metro Detroit’s Young Performing Artists!
Detroit’s young artists (vocal, instrumental, dance or variety) can audition to appear in this summer’s
Detroit’s Got Talent competition.
- Young performers ages 7-17 only
- Pre-register at: www.detroits-got-talent.com - $35 registration fee applies
- Presentations no longer than three minutes
- Bring photo or photo profile resume to April 28 audition with name, age,
address, phone and email attached.
- Training Sessions: Saturdays, May 5 -26
- Elimination Round I: June 2, 2012
- Finale Competition with Top Three Performers: June 23, 2012
- All selected performers will be trained by award-winning musicians, vocalists and dance instructors.
- Finalists will be featured in media publications, videos and miscellaneous
promotions for the June 23 finale competition.
- One selected finalist will receive a scholarship and professional recording/performance opportunities.
Who is Special Touch Learning Center?
Since 2010, non-profit 501c(3) Special Touch Learning Center has been enriching the lives of young people throughout Metro Detroit with the following free programs: Afterschool Reading Enrichment Program for 2nd-8th grade, Male Mentoring Program 3rd – 8th grade, Leadership & Entrepreneurship Skill Training 3rd – 8th grade, Fashion Girl Book & Writing Club 2nd – 8th, Annual Mother & Daughter Princess Luncheon, Annual Father & Son Luncheon, Summer Earn & Learn Community Clean –Up Initiative & Detroit’s Got Talent Youth Showcase.