Assistant Director of Clinical Information Systems (LAB Product Line)
We represent a respected health system with headquarters in Roseville, CA. that is seeking a professional who will bring strategic thought, planning and implementation to build out the organization's EMR technology for Lab functions.
This West Coast Health System provides a quality work environment and a solid mission and value Charter. This is a full-time, direct-hire, with excellent benefits in a positive work environment. This position is comprised of on-going strategy for current and future projects and continuous project implementation. It does not involve maintenance or support of projects, only planning and execution. All projects are around LAB EMR technology.
1. Analyze the current system and available system upgrades. Develop future strategy for the system.
2. After go-live, pass on to support team and take on new project
3. Assess and management current projects and coordination of future projects.
4. Participates in the Lab steering committee, influencing new projects and assessing staff resources
- Clinical Laboratory experience required
- Project Management experience required, PMP a plus
- IT background a strong plus
- Independent strategist, builder
- Must have BA in healthcare and a Masters degree
Salary $126K-$153K based on experience
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org