- Increased Resistance Training Does Not Benefit Cardiac Rehab Patients
- Lifetime 'Dose' of Excess Weight Linked to Diabetes Risk
- New Chart: Top 5 Ways to Measure Tobacco Cessation ROI
- Are e-Cigarettes an Effective Smoking Cessation Tool?
- Better Medication Adherence with EHRs, E-Prescribing in Integrated Healthcare System
- Q&A: How Do You Identify and Risk-Rank Members with Comorbidities for Case Management?
(open access until September 14.)
- Higher Rates of Cancer Found Among 9/11 Firefighters
- Non-epileptic Seizures May Be Misdiagnosed Longer in Veterans
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Role of Embedded Case Managers in Clinical Transformation
- Poor Sleep Quality Increases High Blood Pressure Risk
- Bon Secours Models Nurse Navigators On Geisinger Embedded Case Managers
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Medication Adherence Programs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Benchmarks in Health & Wellness Incentives, 2011 Edition: Data to Drive Health Promotion, Compliance and ROI provides actionable information from 156 healthcare organizations on the use of incentives to promote health behavior change. This essential resource has been compiled from an analysis of responses to HIN's third annual survey on the use of health & wellness incentives, administered in March 2011. Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Gregory Spencer, chief medical officer with Crystal Run Healthcare:
"In addition to taking care of the patient in front of you, ACOs and value-based healthcare are driving forward to start thinking about groups of patients that you’re caring for, higher risk groups. [A registry] is useful clinically right from the beginning to think about a bigger picture view of your practice." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.