District 4-C4 Weekly Announcements #
August 6, 2017
2017-2018 Governor's Visitation Schedule
The listing shows scheduled, pending, and completed. This list is updated as visitations are confirmed. There are several clubs pending. When your club receives a request to confirm a visitation date, please respond promptly.
NEW EVENT FLYERS
Mon, Aug 7
Tues, Aug 8
Sat, Aug 12
Mon, Aug 14
Sun, Aug 13
Wed, Aug 16
Sun, Aug 20
Sat, Sep 9 - Mon, Sep 11
Peninsula Special Interest Lions Club, working with other Lions Clubs and local veterans, is planning the first Veterans Stand Down for our District to be held at the San Mateo Event Center. The committee, chaired by Peninsula Special Interest Lions Club Lion Eleanor Britter, is seeking volunteers from throughout the District to serve at the 3 day event. Please click on the flyer link above for details and contact
Lion Eleanor Britter
Fri, Sep 15
Sat, Sep 16
Thu, Sep 21 - Sat, Sep 23
Thu, Sep 28
Fri, Oct 13
Fri, Nov 3
Sat, Nov 4
SAVE THE DATE: District 4-C4 2nd Cabinet Meeting
Sat, Feb 3
SAVE THE DATE: District 4-C4 3rd Cabinet Meeting
Thurs, May 4 - Sun, May 6
SAVE THE DATE: District 4-C4 Convention (Red Lion Hotel, Redding)
Please email Sunshine News/Events to:
Short Tail Contest
For the Lions interested in participating in this year's Short Tail Ambassadors Contest, you must attend a regular club meeting for all clubs in your Region.
THREAD PUBLICATION POLICY
- Thread will be published once a week - usually on Sunday evening.
- Flyers will be listed/included on Thread if received by Noon each Friday at Lions4Service@gmail.com
- Flyers will be acknowledged as received to the sender - if you do not receive an acknowledgment, please resend.
- Flyers will be included on Thread if the event is sponsored by District 4-C4 Lions Club(s) - sponsoring Lions Club(s) must be listed on the flyer. Should the flyer not indicate the sponsorship, the sender will be contacted to modify the flyer.
- Community Service projects may be included in District Newsletter; please email community service project information to Lions4Service@gmail.com
- Governor's Announcements will be at the discretion of the Governor and published accordingly.