The 2012 Governor's Arts Awards is just days away and we hope that you plan to join us for a celebration of the best in arts and culture in Arizona!
Tuesday March 27, 2012
Herberger Theater Center
222 E Monroe Street
Besides celebrating the Governor's Arts Awards honorees, you'll have an opportunity to participate in a very special Silent Auction and our Arts and Culture Raffle featuring the best Arizona has to offer in art, arts experiences, staycations and more. Don't miss this opportunity to bid on or win these select items and opportunities.
Silent Auction Highlights
- Overnight Getaways in Winslow, Wickenburg, Tucson, Phoenix and Prescott
- A chance to test your luck at the Casino Del Sol, or on an Arizona Lottery basket
- An Arizona Diamondbacks game
- Original works of art by the best of Arizona artists
- Your personal concert by pianist Phil Jones
- Theatre tickets and dining certificates of all kinds
This year the Governor's Arts Awards will also include a raffle of specialty items:
- $1000 of unrestricted USAirways giftcards to get out of town, or have a Phoenix staycation when you win a weekend getaway at the luxurious Arizona Biltmore.
- Win a "year of dates" and immerse yourselves in a Arizona cultural experiences thanks to the Arizona Theatre Company, the Herberger Theater Center,West Valley Symphony, Phoenix Art Museum and others.
- Beautiful works of art by Governor's Arts Award-winners Robert McCall and Mark Klett
- A wine refrigerator stocked with our favorite bottles of wine for your enjoyment.
- Spa Packages and Sportspackages!
Raffle tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50 (cash and credit cards accepted)
Individual Tickets: $150.00
Purchase online by clicking HERE
Purchase by phone at 602 253-6535
Purchase by mail, by sending a check to:
Arizona Citizens for the Arts
514 W. Roosevelt
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Parking will be available for $3 at The Arizona Center garage, 400 N 5th St, with the purchase of a parking pass at the event. The pass is then used as method of payment to exit the garage.