The Voice for Business in Berkeley
Berkeley Chamber of Commerce
Committee on Government Affairs Presents
, Former Executive Director of the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority and the Alameda County Transportation Authority Mark Rhoades, AICP
of CityCentric Investments
and Peter Solar
of Equity Residential
Government Affairs meeting on Monday, August 6, 2012 at Noon.
When: Monday, July 9, 2012 ~ 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
Where: Berkeley Chamber of Commerce ~ 1834 University Ave., Second Floor
Please bring your Brown Bag Lunch ~ Space is Limited
- The development of the 2012 Transportation Expenditure Plan
- Key factors affecting transportation today
- How reauthorization of the Expenditure Plan can and will benefit Northern Alameda County
- Current successes as we look to the future in transportation by way of the 2012 Transportation Expenditure Plan
CityCentric Investments will be Speaking About:
- Downtown Berkeley is alive! A new Downtown Area Plan coupled with active improvement and beautification efforts are setting the stage for a new Downtown direction. Come hear about the large development projects that are proposing to make significant investments in our Downtown and environs and that will help achieve our new vision for Berkeley's "living room."
Equity Residential Will be Speaking About:
- Acheson Commons - in the Heart of Downtown Berkeley
An exciting new project that will transform the heart of Downtown Berkeley. Acheson Commons will reinvigorate and restore several important Berkeley landmarks, while creating new residential and retail destinations just steps from the Arts District, BART and the Cal campus. Acheson Commons is green and sustainable development because it places well designed urban housing next to excellent transit and retail commercial opportunities.