Wednesday, July 11, 2012
11:30 - 1:30
FSU College of Engineering (2525 Posttsdamer Street, Tallahassee, FL 32310) Dean's Conference Room (B202)
Principle Investigators: Gang Chen, Amy Chan Hilton, and Kamal Tawfiq
TAG Members: Lee Martin, Peter Grasel, Michael Watts, and Yuch-Ping Hsieh
1. Project Overview
2. Power Generation and Landfill Leachate Treatment in Ammonium Oxidation/MFC Reactor
3. Power Generation and Landfill Leachate Treatment in MFC/Anammox Reactor
4. Dissemination Plan for this Project
5. Potential Funding Sources for the Continuation of Related Research
You may also attend via GotoMeeting as follows:
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.
United States: +1 (630) 869-1019
Access Code: 824-051-301
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 824-051-301
Please confirm your attendance whether in person or online, by emailing Dr. Chen directly.
For more information:
Gang Chen, Ph.D., P.E.
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering FAMU-FSU College of Engineering
2525 Pottsdamer Street, Tallahassee, FL 32310
Ph: 850.410.6303, Fax: 850.410.6142
Project Web Page:
The Hinkley Center encourages Board members to participate in TAG meetings as the opportunity arises.
4635 NW 53rd Avenue, Suite 205
Gainesville, Florida 32653