Underwater Pumpkin Carving
Sunday, October 8th White Star Quarry
The Annual Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest hosted by White Star Quarry is always a ton of fun!
Bring a cleaned out pumpkin and take it underwater to create your jack-o-lantern masterpiece! The best carvings are selected and winners will receive some great prizes.
The orientation starts at 10am and you must turn in your pumpkin by 1pm. Everyone is welcome to participate and
the rules are simple.
1. You must be registered to dive.
2. You must bring your own pumpkin (cleaned out and ready to be carved).
3. You must bring your own implements of destruction (i.e. cutting and carving stuff)
4. You must dive with the lid of your pumpkin.
5. Once you go under, if you surface you have to turn in what you have, done or not (needs to be a one dive deal)
We will have, heated changing rooms, cider, coffee, hot chocolate and hot dogs.
Please give us a call at Just Add Water To Let Us Know If You are Interested: 440.942.7575