My friend has a new concept, but does not know if he needs a copyright, trademark or patent. What is the difference between these concepts?
A: Copyright registration is used to protect original songs, works of art, literature and things of this nature
. Trademark registration is used to protect a logo, a trade name for a business and similar matters. Patent registration refers to original inventions and processes that one creates. Contact The Montgomery Law Firm to assist you with basic intellectual property issues.
Tell us what legal issues you want the Monday Morning Lawyer to discuss next? Send your thoughts to info@theMLawfirm.com.
Please call us to use our firm's newest concept - Urgent Legal Xpress!
The Montgomery Law Firm today at 704-749-3135 or email@example.com
to assist you with your legal needs in the following areas:
- Employment Law (EEOC claims|wrongful termination|discrimination|unemployment hearings|severance negotiations)
- Personal Injury Law (insurance claims|automobile accidents)
- Business Law (civil litigation|contract formation and review|business formation|dispute resolution/trademark|business strategy)
- Estate Planning (wills|trusts|power of attorney|healthcare power of attorney| secure document storage)
- Fashion Law (strategic fashion planning & development, seminars on issues of interest to fashion community, fashion employment practices, fashion trademark licensing)
"Meeting clients just where they are"
Book release 2016
The Montgomery Law Firm
6135 Park South Drive, Ste. 510
Charlotte, NC 28210
| Fax: 704-749-3136