Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- RE Barcamp The Unconference (Free with your Summit Registration!)
RE Barcamp is people meeting people, learning, sharing, gathering, and
networking. You will gain invaluable knowledge and connections through open,
participatory workshop sessions!
Thursday, March 15, 2018
- 7 Deadly Sins of Real Estate with Leigh Brown
You’ve heard about the 7 classic deadly sins, but what are the 7 Deadly Sins of
? Walk through some of the classic mistakes of salespeople and discover
ideas for correction. The end result? A more professional sales business and the
happiest clients on earth!
- RPR- REALTORS® Property Resource with Stephanie White
An overview on how to utilize RPR® to it's best ability! You'll learn how to pull
information on 166 Million parcels of property all over America in order to help
clients make their most informed buying decisions!
- Focus on Credit with Vicky Stringer
If you have ever had a deal fall through due to a borrower’s low credit scores, this is the class for you. Focus on credit will help you a gain a basic understanding of credit, credit scores & credit terminology, give you tips on how the consumer can increase their credit scores to obtain the best mortgage rate an so much more.
- Mississippi Agency Law with Judy Glenn
- Code of Ethics with Carolyn Norman
1 of 2 chances to knock out your NAR Code of Ethics requirement for 2017-2018!
Friday, March 16, 2018
- Real World Negotiating Skills with Julianna Giordano
In this program, you’ll learn that people do things for THEIR reasons, not yours.
You’ll learn to list first, and act second. You’ll leave with cues that will tell you how
they process information and the best kind of negotiating strategy that they will
- “I Fought The Law” Mississippi License Law with Judy Glenn
- Mississippi Contract Law with Judy Glenn
- Code of Ethics with Stephanie White
Second chance to meet your NAR Code of Ethics requirement and remember the
value that the Code of Ethics brings to being a REALTOR®.
- Fair Housing with Firdaus Rahman
2018 is the 50th Anniversary of Fair Housing! Celebrate equal housing opportunities
by brushing up on your knowledge on the Fair Housing Act.