2018 Fall Conference Program Advertising
This 32-page, 4-color program is included in every Conference Delegate's registration packet. The Program offers advertisers a way to place their advertising message directly into the hands of every Conference attendee. Support your Association by advertising.
Contact Jalane Kellough today!
Important Due Dates:
August 22, 2018
Ads requiring typesetting and/or layout due
August 31, 2018
Space reservations and electronic advertising files (Artwork) due
It's all about timing when it comes to Megawatts in Music City. Come help us keep the beat in Nashville this September!
Our Nashville sponsors have expanded this year, and we hope you will notice more than a few upgrades. EGSA makes it a high priority to offer a quality experience with a thought provoking line-up of educational speakers, committee meetings, networking and fun.
A big part of the experience includes our EGSA meals and receptions. These occasions provide ample networking and social interactions and for those of you who have never stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, it's a terrific backdrop for the Fall Conference, with everything under one roof.
Here are a few details about our meals and receptions that might make your trip to Nashville with EGSA more fun. If you are bringing a guest, share this information with them as well:
- If you are an EGSA First Timer, Second Timer or New Member, EGSA hosts a special reception just for you that begins on Sunday at 5:00 pm. This reception is sponsored by Fairbanks Morse Engine and it is the singularly best opportunity to meet all current EGSA Board and Committee leadership before gathering with the members at-large at the Welcome Reception sponsored by Thomson Power Systems. Make sure your travel plans have you arriving in plenty of time so that you don't miss these receptions!
- PowerSecure Inc. is hosting a professional headshot booth in Nashville. Meet our professional photographer near the Registration Desk and update your LinkedIn profile by stopping by the booth either Sunday from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm or Monday from 6:30 until 7:00 pm. This is a great way to elevate our industry on social media!
- Penn Power Systems is bringing the power by hosting a centralized charging station for all of your charging necessities. Stay fully charged with this new EGSA Member feature.
- Gillette Generators is sponsoring our Nashville Monday morning entertainment, so please be on time for this special patriotic presentation from local Nashville talent.
- The Welcome Lunch on Monday will be excellent grounds for networking. We are holding the lunch in the Exhibitor Showcase for the first time in a long while. Thanks to ComAp for being the sponsor of this power packed lunch!
- Speaking of cookies, okay, so maybe no one was really speaking about cookies at this moment, but many of you requested an afternoon snack on your last spring EGSA speaker evaluation and Cummins has answered the call by hosting the Cummins Cookie Bar during your committee meetings. Who is bringing the milk?
- On Monday Night, the Awards program will be brief, and memorable. EGSA will be awarding the 2018 TOYA to a worthy technician in our industry. The banquet is graciously co-sponsored by Doosan and Taylor Power Systems. Following the banquet, it's your choice; stick around to cheer on your favorite Monday night football team, or hop into a downtown shuttle to experience Music City's colorful nightlife!
- Our breakfast on Monday will be sponsored by DEIF, Inc. and by Woodward on Tuesday morning! Everyone comes down for breakfast, as we offer a full meal with plenty of room to spread out and meet new people.
- AKSA and Mosebach Mfg. are providing incentives to keep people engaged during the General Session. Register by Early Bird to get your name into the drawing for a Bose present on Monday and Tuesday. Must be present to win!
- ASCO Power Technologies, Generac Power Systems, Global Power Components, Nidec Electric Power Generation, Power Systems Research, and Pritchard Brown and Robinson Custom Enclosures are each contributing the conference experience with registration bags, name badge sponsorships, a conference USB, commemorative key card, event signage, a plastic portfolio for credentials and important conference takeaways and a commemorative reusable water bottle to use during the conference to cut down on waste!
- During the EGSA Closing Reception in Nashville, we are heading towards the patriotic end of the spectrum. Sponsored by Advanced Manufacturing & Power Systems, Inc. (AMPS), the Closing Reception will feature a Red, White or Blue theme on Tuesday evening, as we hope our attendees will display those three colors in their attire too. You can wear a combination of all three, or select one or two. Either way, it will be a nice group photo for Powerline if we are all (casually dressed) in Red, White and Blue!
There's more to share, but we are running out of space. For a complete list of sponsors, please visit www.egsa.org/Fall/Sponsors and come prepared to hit all the right notes! Join EGSA from September 23-25th in Tennessee for our Fall Conference.
EGSA Marketing Manager
The EGSA Board of Directors Thanks Our Generous Sponsors for Their Support.