Sponsorships are a
Great Way to Promote
Your Brand to the
On-Site Power Industry!
Room Key Promotion
- Nidec Leroy Somer -
- Global Power Components -
Awards Banquet &
- Clariant Corp -
- Taylor Power Systems -
Welcome Reception Sponsor
- Thomson Power Systems -
Registration Bag Sponsor
- ASCO -
Name Badge Holder/Lanyard
- Generac Power Systems -
Monday Breakfast Sponsor
- DEIF, Inc. -
Awards Banquet Dessert
& Ice Sculpture Sponsor
- Available -
Refillable Water Bottles
- Power Systems Research -
uesday Breakfast Sponsor
- Woodward -
Closing Reception Sponsor
- AMPS -
- Available -
Fishing Shirt Sponsor
- Diesel Radiator -
- Safety Power -
1st Timers/New Members Reception
- Fairbanks Morse Engine -
"Event At A Glance" Signage
- Pritchard Brown -
Fishing & Golf Lunch
- Girtz Industries -
Golf Tournament Gift
- Clay & Bailey Mfg.
Diesel Radiator -
If you are interested in learning more about any of the Sponsorship Opportunities contact
EGSA Fall Conference Sponsorships -
Join EGSA in Presenting our Theme,
"The Vikings of Power"
For the past 6 years, many EGSA member firms have assisted the Association with offsetting costs, providing transportation efforts or giving our conference attendees something extra special....all allowing us to deliver a quality product and serve our members better.
As we continue our 52nd year, we hope you are looking for ways for your company to stand out, because we have great ideas and turnkey solutions to assist in 2017!
Remember, being a conference sponsor not only generates a buzz for your company's products and services, it also adds value to the overall event.
Below, please find a list of the opportunities available. If you don't see a sponsorship that strikes your fancy, give us a call and let's customize one just for you!
EGSA Marketing Manager
(561) 750-5575 ext. 203
Sponsor Benefit Packages
Include All of the Following!
- On-site sponsor acknowledgement signage
- All event collateral material (traditional and electronic)
- Cover of event program
- If you've purchased a table within the Exhibitor Showcase, the map and listing will be enhanced to highlight your participation as an event sponsor. Call attention to your tabletop display with this added sponsor benefit
- The purchase of an event program advertisement will provide double exposure for your organization. Put awareness of your brand in each attendee's hands throughout the conference
- Designation in Advertisers Index section of event program as an "Event Sponsor" with reference to event program advertising (where applicable)
- Listing with logo in "Meet Our Sponsors" section of event program
- Sponsor acknowledgement in all event marketing emails
- Sponsor acknowledgement on EGSA Conference website using sponsor logo and link to company website
- Sponsor acknowledgement in event articles and exposure in Powerline Magazine
Customized sponsorships are also available. Contact Kim Giles for more information.
AVAILABLE SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
Golf Tournament Title (1 Available)
The success of this event depends on the generosity of our sponsors. It provides us with names and organizations to attribute blame for the fun had during a great day of golfing! Be the sponsor voted "Most Fun" and in return for your sponsorship, you will receive the following benefits in addition to the standard sponsorship program benefits package:
- Company name and logo on course signage;
- Cart signage;
- Company logo on scorecards; and
- Company sponsorship recognition on banner at the course
Awards Banquet Dessert & Ice Sculpture
(1 Available) $1,700
Have your cake and eat it too with this sponsorship opportunity. End the night on a sweet note with attendees as they enjoy a special customized treat featuring your company's logo either on the dessert or dessert plate and a great EGSA ice sculpture to add to the party!
Realize maximum exposure and recognition for your support of this event which takes place on Monday night.
In addition to the standard sponsorship program benefits package, this sponsorship also includes your company's acknowledgment as a sponsor of the Awards Banquet and Reception by the EGSA President during the awards ceremony.
Bose Wireless Speaker - Tuesday Morning
(1 Available) $1,000
Popular with event attendees, this sponsorship includes the ability to put a "wish list" product into the hands of one lucky show attendee! Conduct a Bose Bluetooth Speaker giveaway during the General Session on Tuesday. The gift is given to a qualified attendee who must be present at the educational forum to win when their name is called.
In addition to the standard sponsorship benefits package, you will also receive a verbal acknowledgement during the drawing and have a company representative on stage to congratulate our lucky winner that day!
Third Activity Sponsor (1 Available)
The Minneapolis Third Activity includes wine! Get ready to enjoy time with your EGSA colleagues on Tuesday afternoon for a fabulous wine tour in Minneapolis.
Not interested in sponsoring?
in our 2017 Fall Show Program?
This 32-page, 4-color program is included in every Conference Delegate's registration packet. The Program offers advertisers a way to place their advertising message directly into the hands of every Conference attendee. Support your Association by advertising.
Important Due Dates:
July 24, 2017 - Ads requiring typesetting and/or layout due.
August 4, 2017 - Space reservations and electronic advertising files (Artwork) due.
Reserve Your Space