Deadline for Nominations: Monday, July 10
The gaming industry consistently produces strong innovators who display impressive work ethic amidst constant challenges and show a commitment to the growth and health of the industry. The annual
Emerging Leaders of Gaming
program at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) was created by
The Innovation Group
- in partnership with
, the American Gaming Association and Global Gaming Business Magazine - to identify and celebrate such individuals under the age of 40 who are on the path to executive management or who have already attained this level of success due to exemplary achievement within their roles.
All individuals nominated as an Emerging Leader of Gaming will be:
Invited to attend the annual Emerging Leaders of Gaming networking reception at
G2E on Wednesday, October 4;
- Considered for recognition at the networking reception; and
- Considered by Global Gaming Business Magazine for its annual "40 Under 40" issue.
Nominees selected for recognition as an Emerging Leader of Gaming at G2E 2017 will be:
- Honored at the Emerging Leaders of Gaming networking reception;
- Included in Global Gaming Business Magazine's "40 Under 40" issue;
- Eligible for mentoring opportunities with the event co-chairs;
- Eligible to author an article or op-ed for the Emerging Leaders of Gaming newsletter; and
- Eligible for financial support to attend G2E, in the form of a travel and lodging voucher.
nominate someone today
! Stay tuned for more details about our upcoming webinars and the Emerging Leaders of Gaming Networking reception at
on Wednesday, October 4.