2 Each ~ Chicken Breasts
½ tsp. ~ Salt
¼ tsp. ~ Black Pepper
1/4 Cup ~ Pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
1/3 Cup ~ Apple, diced into small chunks
1/2 Cup ~ Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
1 1/2 Tbsp. ~ Shallot, minced
1/3 Cup ~ Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp. ~ Olive Oil Mayo
2 Tbsp. ~ Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. ~ Rosemary, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 35 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Set aside to cool.
4. Once chicken is cool, shred chicken breasts.
5. Mix together Greek yogurt, mayo, apple cider vinegar, and rosemary.
6. In a large bowl, combine, shredded chicken (about 2 cups), pecans, shallots, green apple, and cranberries.
7. Toss with dressing until well combined.
8. Chill for at least an hour until ready to serve.
Serving Size: ½ Cup Chicken Salad
Nutrition Information per Serving: 187 calories, 6 gm fat, 12 gm carbohydrates, 21 gm protein, 287 mg sodium, 1.5 gm fiber
All Recipes adapted by EVOLUTION's Registered Dietitians from public-domain or copyright-free recipes.