You May Ask Yourself "How Can Echo-Web Help Keep My CME Concerns From Happening?"
Do you feel the "End of Year" CME PANIC?
Do you worry that you cannot find enough CME in time?
Do you wonder where all of your certificates are in case of an audit?
Are you needing both echo and vascular CME?
Have you looked at the cost of attending an on-site facility for education or review?
Are you cross-training into echo and don't know where to go?
Echo-Web has 31+ Cardiac and 14 Vascular courses available. CME requirement covered.
You don't have to wait for a webinar or conference, your CME is ready when you are.
ALL of your certificates are available instantly from your account. No sweat.
You can find cardiac and vascular CME (41+) all in one place. We do it all.
The cost of a subscription is a fraction of attending an on-site conference. Money saved.
Echo-Web is perfect for cross-training as it is a gradual process. We're always here for you.
Learn More About The Echo-Web Advantage
- Purchase only what you need. We have subscriptions and individual course plans.
- Managers can purchase staff plans that are actually less than individual subscriptions. Buying in bulk saves you and the department in your CME needs.
- Instant access to your courses after purchase. There is no waiting.
- We educate you on the heart and not just ultrasound. Learn how amazing this organ is in its variations but we also explain that it is "just plumbing and electricity".
- iEchoSchool and our new iEchoPrep cover everything to get you ready for cross-training or registry prep. The programs are set at your own pace. No cramming. We fit into your lifestyle. You receive exclusive materials, textbooks, and a Lifetime Subscription to Echo-Web so you never have to pay for CME ever again.