It's been an amazing school year...
Wednesday, May 31st: Teacher Appreciation Night.
- Want to say thanks to your child's teachers for their love this year? Rachel Scott, Elizabeth's mom, has coordinated a beautiful evening for the whole GBMS staff.
- She won't disclose the details to us - but, it's tomorrow night and apparently involves dinner, drinks, and an artist-led workshop. She's looking for a few more items to make the evening complete.
- Please consider dropping off a yummy dish, flowers, dessert, a beverage, or a cash donation (to pay the artist) in the community room before 5:30pm tomorrow!
- Questions? Call Rachel at 406-579-6889.
Kids on Bikes!
- Taylor Lonsdale, former GBMS dad, will visit from Bike Walk Montana to talk with the children about bike safety, alternative transportation, and bike and pedestrian laws. He'll be visiting at 11am on Monday, June 5th.
- Tuesday, June 6th is Bike Day! We will close our parking lot for the day and allow children to bike and scooter in the sunshine. Please drop off your child's bike and helmet the morning of Bike Day!
Wednesday, June 7th: Please join us at 1:00pm for our end-of-year ceremony, and to give our graduating kindergartners an amazing send off! Great Beginnings will provide desserts. Beverages are appreciated.
Thursday, June 8th: Last Day of School. Half-day school and garden clean-up to wrap-up the school year! Pick-up between 11:45-12pm.
- Friday, June 9th: Campfire and Summer Celebration. We have reserved the group, day-use picnic area at the Langhor Campground up Hyalite canyon. We will have a campfire at 6pm. Please feel free to bring dinner for your family. Anyone have a guitar? We'd love to sing-a-long. GBMS will provide s'mores. Tables and campfire rings are provided, as are vault toilets, drinking water and trash collection. Want to stay the night? Book your site HERE.
Odds & Ends:
- GBMS will send the final invoice and statements to each of your families. We sincerely thank you for your generosity this year. If you have any questions about your final balance, please don't hesitate to contact Mikel.
- The swingset is going up today! Another sincere THANK YOU to all of the families who contributed during GIVE BIG to get the children swinging again!
- The additional donations helped to fill our sandboxes with sand, get new woodchips for the playground, and purchase a new wooden table for the Rainbow Room. Thank you for your kindness!
Wish List: If you are doing some spring cleaning - we would welcome and appreciate any of the items below!
- Sandbox toys
- Basketball hoop
- Outdoor balls
- Rain boots
- Small wooden tables with chairs
- Water table
- Kids rakes/shovels
- Kids clothes/shirts/pants 2T-6T
- Outgrown snow pants, size 3T-5T, and pants that we can keep as a school set for when accidents happen
- Outdoor classroom shelf... solid and nice looking for lessons
- Play trucks and cars for toddlers
- Spring horse to ride on to replace broken one
- Small wagon