Health I.T. in a great work environment!
Make YOUR Impact on Patient Care
One of the Sacramento Valley's most respected health systems has quietly been growing over the past several years. This West Coast Health System provides a quality work environment and a solid mission and value Charter.
We are looking for qualified health care professionals who are ready to make a difference through technology to help assimilate EMR into the clinical environment. We provide extensive training and support in order for you to be comfortable and confident in the role.
In addition to supporting the clinical information system software and related processes; you will work with the project and support teams to ensure appropriate development, training, implementation, support and evaluation of clinical information system application functionality.
EMR / Electronic Charting Analyst - CPOE
* Evaluate clinical workflow and help automate processes for the CERNER system
* Provide analysis for the upgrade of the CPOE module
* Experience in the assessment of clinical workflows in relation to EMR customizations is preferred
* Must have experience with the CPOE modules of an EMR system
* Experience with CERNER is preferred but not absolutely necessary
* Minimum 2 years in a clinical healthcare environment
* Clinical Certification / RN strongly preferred.
* Respiratory Therapy experience strongly preferred.
This position is located in Roseville, CA. West Coast travel is extensive (50%) through end 2012, then tapers off to around 25%.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com
Contact us for immediate consideration! firstname.lastname@example.org