It's challenge time again! For the first time ever we have chosen a Civil War grouping for our challenge. So, to all of our Civil War groupies, this challenge is for you! To our quilters who have held back from dipping your toe in the Civil War waters, maybe this is the time for you to do so. And lastly, to all of you bright and light girls out there, maybe the real challenge this year is to turn these fabrics into a light and bright fiesta!
We look forward ever year to seeing your creative projects and this year is no different!
**And just so you know, Becky was trying to make a challenge entry using the pseudonym, Rebecca Midas. I caught her. Epic fail. As can be expected, now she won't talk to me. It might have something to do with her having laryngitis, but I think it's has more to do with the disqualification... you decide.
Country Quilts and Bears Challenge Rules
1. Must use some of each of the four challenge fabrics.
2. Can include up to four more fabrics.
3. Please create smaller items. No large quilts.
4. Must have personal quilting either hand or machine. No professional longarm quilting.
5. Embellishments are allowed.
6. Your entry must be returned to Country Quilts by November 15, 2013.
7. Entries will be on display so customers can vote for their favorite from November 15, 2013 through December 15, 2013.
8. Winners will be announced and prizes awarded December 16, 2013.
1st Place: $75.00 Gift Certificate
2nd Place: $50.00 Gift Certificate
3rd Place: $25.00 Gift Certificate